Service Truck Bodies
Fallsway Equipment distributes service truck bodies manufactured by Reading and Warner Bodies for a wide variety of businesses, from full fleets to single owner-operators. We distribute the following service truck bodies in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
Questions about service truck bodies? We can help!
The Classic II Service Body
- Removable stainless steel tailgate knee brace
- Galvannealed pressed diamond floor plate
- Hidden hinges with overlapping door construction
- Wider automotive-grade rubber door seals
- High-quality stainless steel rotary locks
- Fully welded, reinforced understructure
- Latch-Matic remote wireless lock/alarm
- Pull out shelving
- Compartment lighting system
- Drop down access doors
- Powder coated interior
- Pooched bumper
- Panel bodies offer the same benefits as the Classic II along with a completely enclosed work/cargo area.
- Spacemaster offers the same benefits as the Classic II body along with 4 additional upper compartments and 2 compartments on the roadside.
- The CSV outshines the competition with a weight-saving, high-strength alloy aluminum shell and rugged corrosion resistant understructure.