Aluminum Service Bodies
Manufactured with more than 50% recycled high-strength alloy aluminum, Reading's Aluminum Service Bodies are extremely strong, durable and environmentally friendly. With great features such as heavy-duty aluminum compartment doors, heavy gauge aluminum cross members and longitudinal rails for structural strength and nitrogen strut door holders, Reading's Aluminum Truck Service Bodies are designed for efficiency today and built to last for tomorrow.
Benefits of Aluminum Service Bodies
- Better fuel economy from the lightweight aluminum
- 10-year limited warranty
- Lightweight design means less strain on tires, suspension, and brakes
- Added versatility to your service fleet
- Aluminum bodies are durable & strong
- Increased payload capacity
- Greater residual value
- Corrosion resistant
Reading Classic II Service Bodies
The flagship Reading service body offers many exclusive features and options so you can build the body you need to get the job done.
- Patented Hidden Hinges
- Slam Action Tailgate
- Pooched, Frame-Mounted Bumper
- Nitrogen Strut Door Holders
- LED Lights
- Heavy-Duty Compartment Doors
- Exclusive Dual-Pro Door Seat System
- Stainless Steel Rotary Locks
- Galvanized Shelves
Reading C2-60 & C2-60S OPtions Package
Bundling the most popular and industry exclusive options, the Reading C2-60 & C2-60S packages are perfect for your Classic II service body.
- A latch-matic remote locking system
- LED lights
- Aluminum treadplates
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- Concealed, lockable storage compartment
- Over 1.1 cubic feet of added storage space
- Two models available for all Classic II service bodies
Questions? Contact us today about our Aluminum Service Bodies!