Today’s economic environment is built on efficiency, it is critical to make the most out of your operation and efficiently track your fleet. In today’s blog learn how Lift Truck Solutions offers digital tools to maximize your productivity as well as simplifying your day-to-day processes.
Many factors are considered when selecting a Fleet Management solution ranging from ease-of-use to a one-stop unified tool. Read today’s blog to learn how Lift Truck Solutions can help your business.
What is Lift Truck Solutions?
Lift Truck Solutions is a tool offered through MCFA’s dealer network, it is a unified and complete platform that’s main goal is to connect dealers, business users, and their equipment. It helps improve and simplify the entire service and data management experience, which directly improves productivity and lowers time managing paperwork.
Available through one portal location, Lift Truck Solutions consists of five different management tools that provides customers and dealers a complete view of their fleet usage, maintenance, and related costs, regardless of what their forklift make, or model may be.
Fleet Track – Centralized Fleet Reporting
Many warehouses today have fleets that consist of various ages, sizes, and brands of forklifts. Keeping track of each individual truck’s usage, repair schedules, and time spent on maintenance can be daunting. How do you determine when the best time to repair, relocate, or replace your fleet is? Fleet Track analyzes this for you and provides real-time data across your fleet.
Fleet Track is a comprehensive fleet management tool that can provide the following for you and your business:
- An overview of all your lift trucks in one cloud-based location
- A user-friendly interface with an emphasis on functionality that generates a complete view of your equipment.
- The ability to quickly view and access your expenses and assets, analyze spending over a variety of date ranges, as well as track specific equipment hours.
- Real-time data about your fleet, which allows you to make the most educated decision possible about each of your lift trucks, regardless of brand
One Bill – Centralized Billing
One Bill is an easy-to-use invoice management system that takes away the hassle that comes from managing fleet cost data across multiple locations. This tool offers the following:
- Provides large customers with the ability to standardize billing agreements and consolidates invoices from multiple customer locations into an easy-to-read electronically billed statement.
- Ensures that all dealers who service a customer, no matter the location, follow the same standards and billing guidelines-avoiding unnecessary invoice processing and headache on your end.
Service Dispatch – Easy Service Requests
Requesting service for your forklift’s does not have to be a difficult or lengthy process. With Service Dispatch, you can manage all your forklift service needs all through one location, including all your forklift brands. The benefits are as the following:
- Provides a unified view of your service requests. Service may be requested from a mobile device, laptop, or tablet and your request is automatically routed to us at Fallsway or your local service provider.
- Digital Management of your service needs in a cloud-based service. Through the online portal, you may request service, fill in paperwork plus required information, and finally submit your order. This service allows you to attach photos and documents that may be needed with your request. You may even sign up for text alerts notifying you when your vehicle is finished being repaired.
- Once the repair is complete, you may review the work order information and metrics that allow you to manage your forklift fleet service needs more easily.
The MCFA store has the parts you need, quickly access and order parts all online through the Parts Store.
- Easily check parts availability and pricing for over 4.2 million replacement parts, regardless of your forklift make and model.
- Log in 24/7, with an ability to track your shipment.
- View MCFA’s massive parts inventory with a user-friendly interface.
Finally, the Repair Estimator is a tool used by Fallsway and other MCFA dealers. It helps ensure every quote you receive from an authorized MCFA dealer has a unified look and is user-friendly so your billing department can process the invoice as efficiently as possible.
Once the quote is complete you will be able to accept or deny any part of the quote directly from your mobile device, laptop, or tablet.
While each one of these tools provides incredible benefits, the real benefit is leveraging these tools together. Combined in a single user interface, the solution allows data to flow freely between all applications. This allows you to receive a complete view of your fleet usage, expenses, service, and repair all in one central location.
Interested in Learning More?
We pride ourselves at Fallsway for being a complete service provider, have a question about anything mentioned in this blog? Leave a comment below or contact us today!