Jungheinrich, a German brand established in 1953, is one of the world’s largest industrial trucks supplier. Due to their mission to be the top of the line in technological innovation and quality design, they are the perfect addition to Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklifts of America (MCFA). A major differentiator of Jungheinrich is the proprietary technology of their electric motor, the 3-phase alternating current (AC).
Several Advantages Include:
- Greater torque and power with up to 25% faster goods throughput, increasing time and cost savings.
- Improving productivity and energy reclamation through optimizing performance efficiency and regenerative braking by feeding back up to 20% of the energy back into the battery.
- Enclosed motors rated at IP54 to serve in environments where electric lift trucks were previously unable to.
- Wear-free breaking ensures both rapid acceleration and braking resulting in precise positioning, dynamic acceleration, and less break component wear.
- No strain on the mechanical braking systems, reducing maintenance and operating costs.
This unique advancement delivers a significant reduction in the number of components and parts involved, while increasing efficiency and reliability, maximizing the cost-effectiveness of the operation.
One key example of Jungheinrich being an industry leader in productivity and ergonomic enhancements is in their Big Deal on 3-Wheels: the EFG 2 Series. Known for its excellent performance, high efficiency, and remarkable maneuverability, this electric counterbalance truck has a small, compact design while remaining spacious and comfortable. This product is also part of the 2 shifts 1 charge guarantee by Jungheinrich, assuring 16 hours on a single battery charge for 5 years. No more interim charging, no battery changing, and no additional battery is needed. Save valuable time, move more product, and spend less on batteries and chargers for your fleet. Take advantage of this elite energy management technology. Watch the video below to learn more about the 2 shifts 1 charge guarantee.
For more information contact us at 330-633-6000 and speak with a Jungheinrich specialist.