Fallsway Equipment Company is a proud supplier of Jerr-Dan Auto Recovery Vehicles. We are one of the largest suppliers of these wreckers and rollback trucks in the greater Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania area due to our state-of-the-art facility in Akron, OH that allows us to design, install, and paint units to our customer’s unique specifications.
With beginnings reaching back to 1959, Jerr-Dan continues to be a leader in the towing and auto recovery business. They succeed because of their unmatched commitment to continual innovation, creating the highest quality products, exceptional customer service, and a great distribution network. Each piece of equipment is designed and upfitted based on the needs and wants of the customer. No matter the application or the specifications, extraordinary tow support is imminent.
These masterfully engineered pieces of equipment effortlessly and safely handle every job, from simple breakdowns to complex and heavy retrievals. We understand wreckers need to be tough and easy to use, therefore we create a customer-oriented in every truck. Different wreckers include:
- Standard Duty: Includes aluminum and steel body models handling loads of 3,500 lbs. – 6,000 lbs.
- Medium Duty: 16 Ton Integrated and Independent Models are available.
- Heavy Duty: Integrated Models come in 25, 35, and 50 Ton. Independent Models come in 35, 50, and 60 Ton.
Whether the application requires an aluminum or steel deck, each carrier features the innovative “No-Lube” technology from Jerr-Dan, which results in valuable maintenance savings. Different rollbacks, all which ensure power, control, and safety, are:
- Standard Duty: Models come in either steel or aluminum, and handles up to 6 tons.
- Medium Duty: This unit comes in different deck lengths with a 7.5 or 8.5-ton capacity.
- Heavy Duty/Industrial: Models cover 10 and 15-ton capacity.
- Multi-Car: Carry up to 4 cars at once.
Jerr-Dan believes in durability and versatility. As a result, each wrecker and rollback is engineered for power, quality, and reliability. Learn more about the benefits of the industry leader in the towing and recovery business by contacting us today!