During these uncertain times, Fallsway Equipment Company is dedicated to continuing the support of essential businesses, as they support their customers and communities. We also are remaining committed to the safety and health of our employees, customers, and partners. Closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, CDC guidelines, in addition to national, state and local government directives, we are taking proactive steps in each unit of our business to reduce the spread and impact of the virus, while continuing to provide as much uninterrupted service as possible. We truly appreciate your understanding and cooperation with the preventative measures we have put in place to keep our employees and yours safe and healthy. Thank you for your business, confidence, and trust as we work together to overcome this tremendous challenge.
Learn more about the actions Fallsway is taking to confront COVID-19 and support our customers, team, and community by reading the letter from our President, Jeff Zimmer, below:
To Our Valued Customers,
As we all continue to navigate the unknowns of COVID-19 and its effect on our daily lives, Fallsway Equipment is committed to standing with you during this difficult time. As outlined below, we are taking precautionary measures to reduce the spread of the virus and ensuring we can safely and dependably continue our services to your business.
- Continued implementation of CDC’s precautionary guidelines.
- Suspended all non-essential business travel.
- Implemented remote working alternatives for employees where available.
- Equipped technicians with surgical gloves while working on control areas of customer’s equipment.
- Established internal process to avoid direct employee contact.
- Encouraged any employee who is symptomatic in the least to stay home and focus on their wellness.
The challenges and disruptions to normal business created by COVID-19 are very real and are fluid. As such, we understand the need for many of our customers to limit vendor access to their facilities or require flexible alternatives to the services they provide. Fallsway Equipment is fully supportive of whatever changes you may have enacted to ensure the safety of your employees. We are also available to continue service to your company in a flexible capacity if deemed appropriate. Our team members are making every effort to communicate with you on what that flexibility may look like for your business.
Examples of flexible service alternatives:
- Pick up your equipment and repair in our shop – provide a heavily discounted rental rate while your truck is down.
- Repair equipment outside in a safe, designated area.
- Repair equipment after hours. No after-hours fees will apply until further notice.
- Shipment of parts directly to your facility.
Rest assured, we are well stocked and supported by the best, most well-capitalized manufactures in our industry, and we do not anticipate any slow down or disruption to supply of any kind.
Partnerships are easy when things are good… they are tested when things are difficult. We are proud that our customers are part of our nation’s critical supply chain and we feel a deep responsibility to help you operate as normal as possible during this difficult time. We will get through this together, we always do, and we will be stronger on the other side!
Stay safe, and God bless,
Fallsway Equipment Company
Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries!