This is the Stand-up Counterbalance Forklift that you have been waiting for! With significant ergonomic and performance improvements, the Jungheinrich ETG 214-318 is designed to impress.
Why use a Stand-up Counterbalance Forklift?
- Frequently On and Off the Truck
When your operator must leave the truck to pull pick tickets, assemble, or shrink wrap loads, a Stand-Up Counterbalance lift truck may be your best choice. It is easy and quick to get on and off.
Visibility is a huge safety concern when operating forklifts. Stand-up Counterbalance forklifts allow the operator to see when backing up and see without having to strain their neck or completely turn around.
- Reduce Aisle Widths
The Stand-Up Counterbalance lift truck, by its basic design, operates in smaller aisles widths than a similar capacity 3- wheel sit-down truck, thus improving storage utilization within the facility.
Why Choose the Jungheinrich ETG 214-318?
Check out how the Jungheinrich ETG 214-318 stacked up against the competition:
- 40% Less Energy Consumption
- Lifting speeds on average are 35% faster
- Lowering speeds are up to 28.2% faster
- Acceleration is up to 12.7% faster
- Top Speed is up to 22.4% faster
- Ramp performance is 19.4% faster
- Up to 20.6% more productive!
See the features below meant to make the operator more comfortable and the equipement easier to use, which will result in higher productivity and efficiency.
- AC electric power steering
- Easily adjustable suspended floorboard
- Electric controlled adjustable armrest / backrest
- 4” HD full-color display
- Operator presence system
- 1,000 hours service intervals
- Easy access to internal components
We are confident that when you take the demo, you’ll love it.
Schedule yours today!