Today we are discussing truck-mounted forklifts and how they are used in today’s world. Truck-mounted forklifts, also known as piggyback forklifts, are mounted on the back of a truck or trailer and load and unload materials from the trailer bed. A truck-mounted forklift is a valuable asset for any driver who handles materials from the back of their trailer. This equipment allows workers to manage worksites without a loading and unloading bay. They tend to be lighter and more agile compared to industrial forklifts.
At Fallsway Equipment we proudly supply two brands of truck-mounted forklifts in Manitou and Navigator.
Navigator truck-mounted forklifts offer a dynamic range of uses in various work environments. They have lifting capacities up to 6,500 lbs for handling larger materials when loading a back of a trailer.
Key Features Include
- Highly maneuverable rear-wheel steer
- Integrated counterweight, adding strength and capacity
- Dynamic with options based on the application requirement
- Engineered to be robust and reliable
- Time-Tested, proven design
Manitou truck-mounted forklifts offer a simple and effective solution to your material handling. Designed for top performance on rough terrains and can reduce unloading times due to its robust telescopic boom!
Key Features Include:
- Telescopic boom, capable of extended reaching
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
- 360-degree view with no blocked vision
- High Traction and stability with extra-wide, lugged tires.
Both the Manitou and Navigator truck-mounted forklifts are great options to have for rough terrain environments. If you are undecided on which one would suit your business needs, give one of our experts a call to help you make a decision! Click here to contact one of our Truck Mounted Forklift specialists and get a quote started!
Interested in learning more? Click here to view our truck-mounted forklift page!