Lift Truck Service Technician
Multiple locations: Akron/Canton – Mansfield – Youngstown
Fallsway is a great place to work. We’re a collaborative, family-friendly company that prides itself in providing the best training, great benefits and jobs where you can grow and succeed. We seek to fill lift truck service technician jobs in Northeast Ohio.
At Fallsway, both our product and service range are diverse, so you’ll find a wide range of career opportunities. We have multiple locations and offer mobile techs throughout northeastern and mid-Ohio and in western Pennsylvania.
The average tenure of our employees is more than double the industry average, thanks to the Fallsway Difference. If you’re looking for a lift truck service technician job, Fallsway might be the right place for you.
Lift Truck Service Technician Job Description
Fallsway lift truck service technicians provide service support and effective repairs. As a lift truck service technician, you will be responsible for making effective repairs on a variety of brands for our customers. You will also need to perform maintenance on lift trucks.
Lift truck service technicians work on-site at Fallsway locations or at customer’s worksites. All Fallsway lift truck service technicians are provided with the use of a Fallsway van, stocked with a company toolbox. You will supply the tools needed for the role.”
Lift truck service technicians report to Fallsway’s manager of the lift truck service division.
- Troubleshooting and making effective repairs on equipment
- Demonstrating proficiency with manufacturer’s service/parts manuals for a variety of lift truck brands
- Using all safety equipment correctly and following safety procedures
- Adequate tools are needed by the individual to properly use and effectively perform equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Display professional etiquette and adhere to company core values, as described in our Fallsway Difference video
- Effectively order parts for repairs
- Complete timely/accurate paperwork including timecards, parts requisitions and descriptions of work performed
- Maintain company-owned service tools in good working order
- Maintain a clean and orderly company vehicle
- Clean up work areas upon completion of a job or at the end of the workday
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must demonstrate general mechanical knowledge
- Occasional heavy lifting, prolonged squatting or standing
- May be inside or outside, in a variety of environments, including our service shop and all customer locations
At Fallsway, we strive to provide our exceptional employees with an array of benefits to complete their compensation package. Our benefits include:
- 401K and Company Match
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Flexible schedule
- Tool Reimbursement
- Training Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Careers at Fallsway
Our employees are what make Fallsway successful. We support our employees with the training they need to do their job, the right tools and an independent, challenging work environment.
Watch the video below to hear one of our employees, Zach, talk about careers at Fallsway and a day in the life of a technician.