Service Technician, Truck Equipment Division
Multiple locations: Akron – Youngstown
Fallsway is a great place to work. We’re a collaborative, family-friendly company that prides itself in providing the best training, great benefits and jobs where you can grow and succeed. We seek to fill service technician jobs in our truck division.
At Fallsway, both our product and service range are diverse, so you’ll find a wide range of career opportunities. The average tenure of our employees is more than double the industry average, thanks to the Fallsway Difference. If you’re looking for a service technician job in Northeast Ohio, Fallsway might be the right place for you.
Service Technician, Truck Equipment Division, Job Description
Fallsway service technicians in the truck equipment division make effective repairs on customer truck equipment, always with a focus on quality.
Service technicians work on-site at Fallsway locations. All Fallsway lift truck service technicians are provided with the use of a Fallsway van, stocked with a company toolbox. You will supply the tools needed for the role.
Service technicians in the truck equipment division report to Fallsway’s truck equipment service manager. This job does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to layout and install various truck equipment that Fallsway sells
- Proficiency in welding and fitting of steel fabrication
- Basic knowledge of wiring diagrams and circuits, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Accurately completing daily job timecards
- Displaying professional etiquette and adhere to company core values, as described in our Fallsway Difference video
- Promoting our good name through quality workmanship
- Using all safety equipment correctly and following safety procedures
- Performing periodic maintenance on our shop tools and company equipment
- Safely and correctly operating our shop equipment
- Performing building and grounds maintenance, including maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Maintaining an acceptable level of personal tools for repairs of equipment
- Supporting our customer-first philosophy
- Providing assistance to co-workers when your expertise in a specific area is needed
- High school diploma or equivalency (GED)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must demonstrate general mechanical knowledge
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Able to stand or lay for lengthy periods while working on equipment
- All service technicians in the truck equipment division work in Fallsway service bays
At Fallsway, we strive to provide our exceptional employees with an array of benefits to complete their compensation package. Our benefits include:
- 401K and Company Match
- Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Flexible schedule
- Tool Reimbursement
- Training Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Careers at Fallsway
Our employees are what make Fallsway successful. We support our employees with the training they need to do their job, the right tools and an independent, challenging work environment.
Watch the video below to hear one of our employees, Zach, talk about careers at Fallsway.