Emergency Vehicle Technician
This position is responsible for installation and maintenance of Public Safety Emergency Vehicle Equipment. Please note your application and/or resume will not be considered unless you meet the minimum job requirements, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
General Purpose of the Position:
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of Public Safety Emergency Vehicle Equipment.
- Install equipment and accessories such as emergency lighting, electronic surveillance equipment, communication equipment, (radios) cameras, computers, and radar, Diagnose or repair problems with electronic equipment, such as emergency lighting, electronic surveillance equipment, communication equipment (radios) cameras, computers and radar in motor vehicles,
- Repair and maintain vehicle equipment.
- Understand wiring diagrams and assembly instructions for products
- High School Diploma or equivalent and experience with 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in a vehicle maintenance environment.
- Installation of Public Safety Communications Products preferred and a history of Installation of Public Safety Emergency Vehicle Equipment is highly beneficial.
- Work independently in a fast-paced unstructured environment with little supervision.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities.