Current Job Openings
We currently have openings for the following positions:
Facility Maintenance / Parts Department Person
Full-Time or Part-Time position available. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and have a valid drivers license. Duties include but are not limited to:
- General cleanup of facilities
- Lawn maintenance
- Snow and ice control
- Working with the Parts Department on various tasks
Looking for an individual with good communication skills and willing to take on different responsibilities.
Diesel Service Technician
Looking for diesel service technicians to repair heavy lift trucks at our Canton location. We are looking for individuals with a steady work history. Willing to train mechanics with current basic mechanical knowledge and ability.
Parts and Service Coordinator
Looking for a service and parts assistant at our Canton Location. Must have excellent organizational skills and a clean driving record.
Lift Truck Field Service Technician - Mansfield Area
Electrical experience a plus. mechanical background and good driving record required. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, life insurance, 401K, company vehicle, service awards, safety awards and more other great benefits!
Emergency Vehicle Technician
This position is responsible for installation and maintenance of Public Safety Emergency Vehicle Equipment. Please note your application and/or resume will not be considered unless you meet the minimum job requirements, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
General Purpose of the Position:
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of Public Safety Emergency Vehicle Equipment.
- Install equipment and accessories such as emergency lighting, electronic surveillance equipment, communication equipment, (radios) cameras, computers, and radar, Diagnose or repair problems with electronic equipment, such as emergency lighting, electronic surveillance equipment, communication equipment (radios) cameras, computers and radar in motor vehicles,
- Repair and maintain vehicle equipment.
- Understand wiring diagrams and assembly instructions for products
- High School Diploma or equivalent and experience with 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in a vehicle maintenance environment.
- Installation of Public Safety Communications Products preferred and a history of Installation of Public Safety Emergency Vehicle Equipment is highly beneficial.
- Work independently in a fast-paced unstructured environment with little supervision.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Efficiently and effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities.
ASE / EVT Technician
This position is responsible for working on Fire Apparatus, Squads, and Specialty Vehicles
This position is responsible for taking a standard vehicle and adding emergency lighting and equipment of all types.
Painting - Repair and Restoration Technician
This position is responsible for minor to complete refurbishment of all emergency equipment
Lift Truck Service Technician - Youngstown Area
IMPORTANT! To apply for any of the above positions, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the employment application and background form
- Download the background form and email it to Jobs@fallsway.com
- Print both forms below and sign them
- FAX both forms to us at (330) 633-0834 OR mail them to:
Fallsway Equipment Company
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4537
Akron, Ohio 44310
We look forward to hearing from you soon!