Crown SHR 5500 Walkie Reach Stacker
The following lift trucks are comparable to this line:
Fallsway Equipment is a distributor of Walkie Reach Stacker Forklifts in Canton, Akron, Youngstown, and Mansfield, Ohio as well as Sharon, Hermitage, Farrell and New Castle, Pennsylvania.
The SHR 5500 Walkie Reach Stacker takes the maneuverability advantages of a straddle stacker and combines that with the flexibility of a counterbalanced stacker to bring you the SHR 5500. This forklift with its heavy duty mast, pantograph reach system and AC traction control system makes the SHR 5500 a workhorse of any application for your warehouse.
Electronic power steering decreases the amount of physical effort needed to maneuver loads, thus reducing operator fatigue. A brake override feature allows operators to raise the handle to a near-vertical position to move the truck in extremely confined spaces.
To handle a variety of loads, a fixed straddle with adjustable forks can be set from the factory. Operation is smooth, quiet and powerful with the AC traction motor and heavy-duty gearbox with a helical spur input gear.
This stacker includes other great Crown features, including:
- Regenerative motor braking and an electromagnetic brake on top of the drive motor
- Electronic power steering
- Crown's robust X10® handle
- An ergonomic forward/reverse thumb wheel
- Crown's Access 123® display
- Crown's InfoPoint® System with Quick Reference Guide
- Hinged, removable steel power unit doors
- Crown's industry-recognized service and parts manual
For a stacker with true flexibility, the Crown SHR 5500 is a great option for businesses that need a versatile machine.
Questions about the Crown SHR 5500? Contact Fallsway today!