Crown PR 4500 Rider Pallet Truck
The following lift trucks are comparable to this line:
Fallsway Equipment supplies Rider Pallet Trucks in Canton, Akron, Youngstown, and Mansfield, Ohio as well as Sharon, Hermitage, Farrell and New Castle, Pennsylvania.
When looking for efficiency and productivity, look no further than the Crown PR 4500 Series. This pallet truck offers AC traction, power steering, variable side stance, suspended floorboard and entry bar safety switch, giving the operator power and confidence to work quickly and safely. With industry-leading performance, reliability and serviceability, the PR 4500 Series significantly improves throughput and your return on investment.
The PR 4500 has the largest, most durable drive unit in its class of truck. Long-term performance is critical here, with a drive unit that is both top and bottom mounted to withstand the constant impact delivered when crossing docks, expansion joints or uneven surfaces. A Crown-built AC drive motor matches motor performance for the job.
The PR 4500 also offers:
- A 24-volt electrical system
- Crown's exclusive Access 1 2 3® Comprehensive System Control
- Crown's exclusive e-GEN™ braking system
- A side-stance position for increased visibility
- Industry-leading top travel speeds
- A closed-loop traction control system to maintain speed throughout battery charge
- Variable side-stance positions the operator
- Access 1 2 3 technology
- Crown's InfoPoint® system
- Crown's industry-leading service and parts manual
This pallet truck is not only a great value, it also has operator comfort in mind. A suspended, shock-reducing floorboard design offers a generous floor area with flexible foot positions. An exclusive operator entry bar to assist drivers in maintaining proper operator positioning, reinforcing safe truck operation is also included.
Questions about the PR 4500 Rider Pallet? Contact Fallsway today!