Crown PE 4500 End Control Pallet Truck
The following lift trucks are comparable to this line:
Fallsway Equipment supplies End Control Pallet Trucks in Canton, Akron, Youngstown, and Mansfield, Ohio as well as Sharon, Hermitage, Farrell and New Castle, Pennsylvania.
When superior interaction between the lift truck operator, pallet truck and application is needed, the PE 4500 Series from Crown provides the best solution. Cost savings are passed to the business when productivity, durability and uptime advantages combine to allow the PE 4500 Series to outlast competitors provding the best in value.
The PE 4500 Series offers largest drive unit in its class of lift truck, translating into long-term overall performance. The drive unit is both top and bottom mounted to withstand the constant impact delivered when crossing expansion joints or docks. This pallet truck also has the largest drive tire in its class, providing great traction and decreased downtime due to these rough and uneven conditions.
The PE 4500 Series also offers:
- Crown-built AC drive motor
- Horizontally mounted motor
- A 24-volt electrical system with built-in charger
- A dual entry-exit system
- A fully-adjustable fork assembly
- Load handling for up 8000 lbs
- Crown's exclusive Access 1 2 3® Comprehensive System Control
- The PE 4500 InfoPoint® system
- Crown's field-proven control handle
- Directional activator with ergonomic twist grib
- Optional QuickPick™ control handle
- Exclusive rubber kneepad and premium floor mat
- Industry recognized service and parts manual
The PE 4500 Series also has 13% more floorboard area than its predecessor. This pallet truck is designed to provide the operator with a softer ride, translating into improved productivity. This system truly is designed to perform over the long haul while providing comfort and versatility in all applications.
Questions about the PE 4500? Contact Fallsway today!