We are excited to introduce the new lithium-ion (110 Ah) 24-volt battery option for the Jungheinrich EJE 120 walkie pallet truck. Using the latest lithium-ion technology, Jungheinrich’s battery option offers maintenance-free and an impressive life expectancy of up to 3,000 discharge cycles. To put that into perspective, the average service life for a lead-acid battery ranges from 900 to 1,200 cycles. That is more than double the number of discharge cycles a standard lead-acid battery has.
The newly designed lithium-ion battery provides a high level of efficiency when charging – allowing it to quickly reach 50% charge after 85 minutes with its onboard charger. As a result, this provides an energy savings of more than 20 percent!
Below are some of the unique benefits of the lithium-ion battery option in a Jungheinrich EJE walkie pallet truck:
- Unrestricted usage and fast charging capacity- The Jungheinrich lithium-ion battery emits no gas or acid, allowing it to be used in sensitive
- applications like food storage.
- More run time and high-level efficient energy usage- The battery can be used in multi-shift operations. The increased efficiency in comparison to a conventional lead-acid battery will reduce energy costs significantly.
- Optimized charging with high-frequency charger- Extremely short charging times gives a high level of vehicle availability and flexibility for the day-to-day warehouse usage needs. As stated before 50% of the battery is reached after only 85 minutes of charging and 210 minutes for a full charge. Also, note that the charge can be interrupted at any time with no adverse effects.
- No more battery maintenance – Enjoy maintenance-free with the lithium-ion battery, thus eliminating the cost of battery upkeep, maintenance, and infrastructure. The enclosed design (IP54 rating) protects the battery from dirt, dust, and splashed water.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)- Jungheinrich BMS continually monitors energy management and ensures safe consistent operation. The charge status will appear on the vehicle’s display (SOC) and includes the recovery of battery power.
For more information about the new Jungheinrich lithium-ion battery option for the EJE 120 walkie pallet truck contact us at 330-633-6000.