In today’s blog we will discuss the importance of forklift training and give an overview of the forklift training services Fallsway provides. Firstly, the primary reason we offer forklift training is safety. Forklifts are large industrial machines that can cause problems, fast. Similar to cars, it is necessary to acquire the proper certification and training before working with these lift trucks. Help reduce accidents and meet OSHA requirements by training and certifying your forklift operators.
Next, we will discuss the various training services we offer, including classroom training, on-site training, and online training.
The first service we offer is classroom training, the traditional style of forklift operator certification. Regardless of experience, we work directly with you in a classroom-style environment to get your OSHA-compliant forklift operator certification.
- Classroom Training and driving evaluation (1 Day Class)
- Receive your certificate of completion and forklift license that is valid for three years.
- Classes run on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Class is held at Fallsway Equipment Headquarters (1277 DeValera Ave. Akron, OH 44310)
- 4-hour training class starting promptly at 8:30 A.M.
- $125 per student.
The next service we offer is on-site training, the easiest way to get you and/or your employees OSHA certified and trained to operate forklifts. We will do the on-site training at your location, with driving training and a certificate of completion.
- On-site training at your location.
- Driving training and certificate of completion for each eligible student.
- $750 for five students, $200 for each additional trainee, maximum class size of 10. For each additional type of equipment, there will be an additional $50 charge.
- Forklift certification is valid for three years.
Train the Trainer
Take on the trainer role for yourself with our “train-the-trainer course”. Take control of covering the OSHA required content and certifying forklift operators.
- $675 per person with additional operator materials available for purchase from our trainer at the time of training.
Please note for all on-site training courses:
- A fee of $75 is charged when onsite training is performed for travel expenses for the trainer.
- Additional travel expenses may apply for any overnight stays.
- Saturday training is an extra $100.
- After-hours training is an extra $100 (Before 8 AM or after 5 PM)
Save time and enjoy the convenience of having OSHA forklift certification work around you and your operation’s schedule. With Lift Operator Training, a forklift operator may complete all forklift training classroom lessons online. The course will last 2.5 hours and covers everything from basic to advanced safety operations for both sit-down and stand-up lifts. Once you complete the course, a Fallsway representative will be available to administer the OSHA required driving safety course. This safety course can be completed at your location with your equipment.
- Fit OSHA certification into your operation’s schedule by completing the online course at your convenience, do 5 minutes increments, 10 minutes, or all at once. It is up to you!
- Schedule your OSHA required safety driving test at your convenience, not around the next training class available.
- Accurately track OSHA compliance all online, it comes with 24/7 access to operator certificates and digital wallet cards.
- OSHA certification is valid for three years.
Interested in signing up for forklift training? Click here to go to our forklift training overview page.
Interested in online training? Click here to go to our partnered program to complete your Lift Operator Training Program.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!