Fallsway works with Nova Technology to provide dock seals with superior design and materials. Nova offers a broad range of seals and shelters to fit the needs of your facility for everything from vehicle type, weather conditions, door size, dock height and traffic, and driveway grade.
Nova dock seals provide maximum energy savings, exceptional versatility and are extremely cost effective. These rugged seals are also designed to withstand heavy traffic, as well as:
- Provide superior performance and weather resistance
- Provide the best abrasion resistance, tear strength and service life of comparable fabrics at a more competitive price with NOVA’s MAX-60™ fabric
- Provide long life and excellent resiliency characteristics with high density urethane foam
These seals also feature:
- Select grade pressure treated kiln dried lumber
- Shelters include steel support bumpers
- Heavy duty galvanized mounting hardware
- Seals feature brass grommets with spur washers for venting
- Velcro® brand fasteners
- All sew lines are backtacked with locked stitching
- Heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant
Whether you’re in the beverage, paper product, commercial warehouse or distribution center business, or have another line of business that requires optimal protection against the elements when loading and unloading materials, Nova dock seals and shelters are a high-quality, versatile solution. Fallsway provides Nova dock seals in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
To receive more information about Nova Truck Locks, contact us today!