Fallsway is a full service dealer for Cormach cranes. Cormach Crane designs reduce stress concentration through their twin-column design. This philosophy brings about many advantages, including less mounting space, easier safety inspections, less weight in the crane and easier maintenance. Fallsway Equipment is a full service dealer of Cormach cranes in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia and Kentucky.
Cormach is also known for:
- Rotation bearing and turret design used on entire product line.
- Centerline symmetry, providing evenly distributed loads on pins, bushings, and bearings.
- Low center of gravity.
- Continuous rotation is standard on units from 205,000 ft. pounds and up.
- Two cylinders are used to raise boom, one on each side of unit.
- All parts are visible.
- Crane weighs less than competitor models.
- Less mounting space taken up on chassis than competitor models.
If you have questions about Cormach Cranes for your work truck or fleet, contact us today!